Cobb Green Goddess Salad
A cobb green goddess salad is a little bit of an unusual take on a classic cobb, but it's definitely worth giving it a try. The salad is fresh, yet hearty, and the thick and creamy dressing is a vegan take on a classic green goddess dressing recipe. Once you try it, this healthy meal will become one of your go-to lunch recipes!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 servings
Ingredients for the salad:
- 1 head butter lettuce, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 4-6 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 large ripe avocado, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 whole soft or hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 handfulls sprouts (red clover, alfalfa, etc)
- 1/2 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- Grape tomatoes, washed and halved
Ingredients for the dressing:
Divide the chopped butter lettuce between two large plates.
Add half of the remaining salad ingredients to each plate, on top of the lettuce.
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
Dress each salad to your preference before serving.
- You can make the salad and store (undressed) a day in advance.
- This is the best soft boiled egg method I've tried.
- Store leftover dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 325mg | Potassium: 399mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 57.5% | Vitamin C: 15.5% | Calcium: 16.3% | Iron: 13.6%