Muddled Berry Arnold Palmer
- 4-5 black tea bags
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup honey or agave (adjust to taste; you can substitute stevia to taste)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (see note)
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in the microwave or over the stove, remove from heat, add tea bags, cover, and set aside to steep and cool.
- Bring 3 more cups of water to a boil and add lemon juice and honey or agave. Stir until honey is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, defrost the berries (do not discard the juices). Use the back of a spoon or fork to gently mash them to release more juices.
- Add the berries to a pitcher, and pour the iced tea and lemonade over them. Stir to combine flavors and add more water if the flavor is too strong for you. Alternately, you can combine the iced tea and lemonade in the pitcher and then make the drinks one by one by adding the berries to each glass and pouring the drink over it.